- Winner of 1st prize in Indie Book Awards Sweden 2014.
- Finalist for Selmapriset 2015, a Swedish book award.
- Named Sweden's most successful indie publisher in 2013 by the trade magazine Tidningen Svensk Bokhandel.
- All books have placed on best-seller list through the years, including number one spots.
- Published in German.
After a few years as an analyst and employment in corporate finance, Kaj left to focus on writing novels. The first was published in 2011, sold well and placed on best-seller lists earning Kaj the title ”Sweden’s most successful indie publisher” by the publishing industry magazine. The second novel also sold well and resulted in Kaj winning first prize in Indie Book Awards Sweden 2014.
The novels and short stories have all reached best-seller lists in Sweden with more than 80 000 copies sold. The first novel has also been published in German-speaking markets.
Kaj was born in 1974 and lives in Stockholm, Sweden. He has a MSc in BA and Economics with a master in finance, and is a former Captain of the Swedish Marines and the Special Forces (SSG).
Images and covers
The photographer or cover designer must be named when using the image. I am happy to send you review copies of the books.
- Covers: Niklas Lindblad (Operation Nordvind and Parsifaldirektivet). All others are made by Kaj Karlsson.
- Image 1-2 (green jacket): Ola Kjelbye.
Right-click to download. Higher resolution images are found here.